Don't Choke


no fire version:



Ever since the Destiny2 reveal, I've been inspired to create. My first work for Destiny2 really took off and honestly, it surprised me - I'm not very confident in my art, so seeing so many people like/retweet/even comment was really encouraging!

My first piece for Destiny2 was a gift to my friends, but this one's a bit more personal to me because, well, I drew it for me. Seems kind of silly, but I rarely do personal art, I like drawing for my friends and other people more than I like drawing for myself, so that's why this was such a challenge. I was extremely satisfied with the way I drew my friends, but I couldn't bring myself to even be satisfied with this. 

I think I went a bit out of control when it came to the fire, so that's why I have a second version with less fire, less effect, but I feel that it still captures the mood I was aiming for - which is to say I'm not sure, haha! I guess the first one has a kind "threatening" vibe to it compared to the second, that one feels more "cool" in my opinion, but I think that's just a color issue - it's too warm!


Comments